Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm a Fly Girl!

Just wanted to let you guys know that starting this week I will be joing my three girlfriends on a joint blog. Its called the Fly Girls. We did not name us, by the way. The name was given to us when we were at The New Jersey Conference together and our dancing and kerioke skills earned us dollarbills in our underwear. (Sorry mom) Anyway, we are all writers and are going to document our journey. No holds barred!

Shudder.

Anyway, stop on by and check us out. Jen already started us out and we will all take turns to post. I am very excited. Oh yeah, and we are also colaborating on a screenplay so that will be mildly entertaining. Yeah Fly Girls!

6 comments:

JT said...

Go Fly-Girls.

I can't believe I let you talk me into singing THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Yeah, we had a blast singing. Who cares if we sucked, it was still a blast. Can't wait for your post, Cakes.

Barbie Jo Mahoney said...

Fly Girls Rule!!!

And I'm sorry, but I really didn't think we sounded THAT bad. We were bouncing all over the place, yelling (okay, singing) into the mic. what a great time.

You do realize that we'll be doing a repeat performance, don't you.

Oh, Oh...I just thought of something, but I can't blog it yet. gotta email you guys!!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

The top of my blog disappeared too when I switched to the new blogger. If you click on template and hit upgrade, you can keep it the same or change colors, etc. it's so much easier to use and the top of my blog is back where it should be. I also didn't lose any links, I just had to drag my profile up top again so my picture would be there.

JT said...

I love new blogger!

JT said...

you need to post again! You need to come over and harrass Barbie Jo. She's supposed to post tomorrow on flygirls. Lets get her.