Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Freakin' Halloween!














I posted a totally Halloween worthy clip in honor of the occasion. So classic!
Halloween is one of my fav holidays. We go all out. That said, I am too tired to type and be witty so I will just show you our Halloween in pictures. FYI: The frequently pictured redhead girls are my nieces Courtney and Lindsay. The boys are my five year old and two year olds Tanner (The Skeleton) and Kellan ( The Witch) however if you ask my husband he is a Warlock. Most of the pics are at my mom's house.
Oh yeah and the scary lady with my kids is my Mother in Law.
I didn't mean it that way.

2 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Too stinkin' cute, Danielle. Love the costumes. I blogged pictures of my kids with Barb's. Both our hubbies were out of town this year, so we said, hey, let's trick or treat together. We had fun. Looks like you guys did too;)))

Kelley said...

roflmao. I would have meant it that way-about my MIL, that is. :)