Sunday, December 16, 2007

Florida Fun... Holiday Chaos






















We're back from Florida and man did we have fun. Three weeks of sunny and eighty five degrees and we come home to a blizzard. Don't get me wrong, I love to ski but it would be nice if it could at least be balmy for the ride of the chairlift.
So above are some of our vacation highlights. Obviously we spent a lot of time in the ocean and one day we found about forty sanddollars. We also went fishing with my Dad and I got lucky. You can see my catch in the picture. It was a monster! At least three a half inches. My son was so impressed he wanted to put in in the tank at home so his gold fish would have a friend.
It would have fit.
So anyway, now we are home and I am sad because I have to shop and I have to shovel my driveway. Oh and we are expecting a foot of snow overnight.

1 comment:

JT said...

Danielle, your fishing!