Thursday, September 06, 2007

What I did On My Summer Vacation Part One: THE BOOKSIGNING











People came! Isn't that exciting? Even total strangers came up to me and wanted to buy my book.! Family, friends, some creepy guy wth a lazy eye ( a fan perhaps?) and of course my Fly Girls, two of which drove their asses all the way from Syracuse to Rochester for the occasion.
It was fun.

I made sure I dressed so I "matched" my book. It takes place in South Florida, very tropical so I wore a cute little beachy outfit. Also, its about professional tennis so my neices who are tournament tennis players came looking very sporty. As for the sex aspect of my book, I had obscene candies that were a hit. I also signed with a playboy pen.

Here are some pics! Hope you like! And if you haven't already get my book LOVE GAME.

No comments: