Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Summer Fun!





























So Now thats its mid September, I am nostalgic for July. Sun, fun, swimming, golf, good friends, daylight until 10pm. Ugg. I hate fall. Even the word"fall" sounds tragic. For example, "They fall to the ground after slitting their writs when waking up Monday morning and discovered it was Labor Day." This sentence has tense issues and is struturally incorrect but you get the picture.
Speaking of pictures, I have some.
Kellan digging at the beach.
Dylan and I went to the US Open Tennis in New York. It deserves it own post.
Tanner jumping off the diving board at the Pool.
Me with my Synchronized Swimming girls.
Tanner with Spikes at the Rochester Red Wings Game. Boxes are relly the way to go. Great cheesecake.
Me in a sand trap during the club championship. Dylan is in the left corner as my caddie.
Us losing the club champoinship. I refer you to the previous sand trap.
So that was some of my summer. I miss it already!

No comments: