Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Two Year Old Is Prison Bound

My whole life I have been told that I was an "interesting" child. My mother usually tells me this with a laugh and then spews off all the great stories about me. Like the time my father had to come home from work to find me becasue I hid in the creek bed behind our house and yelled "help" so the babysitter who I hated would quit. (age five)

I cut myself a piece of my sister's wedding cake before they did. ( I was six) and blew out all the candles on the centerpieces.
I found paint in our garage when I was eight and painted the front door with white pokadots.

I can't think of half the stories, mostly because I am so tired of keeping my younger son from following in my footsteps. So far today he has flushed a plastic golf ball down the toilet, pulled wall paper off the wall, taken his diaper off and peed on the stairs and hit the cat over the head with a skillet.

Then he took a nap.

The child is so damn cute but he is a hell raiser. My first son is the most well behaved kid in the world. To the point where my mom was coaching him on how to be bad just to pay me back for the headaches I caused her. The other day Tanner (the five year old) looked at me after I dissaplined Kellan (the two year old) shook his head and asked "When will he learn to be good, mommy?

"Soon" I said.

After the skillet bashing incident today Tanner asked, "Mommy, is it soon yet?"
My husband laughed and said "Ask us again in five to seven years. And from now on, refer to us as "the wardens."

And here is Kellan's first mug shot.

3 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

OMG he is too darn cute. And yes, I think he is prison bound. Right along with my rugrats. But aren't they so much fun.

JT said...

You know, you need to send to my son's prison, or shall I say my son wants to baby sit. he asks almost every day.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Hee, hee. You added the golden girls fly girl picture to your sidebar. Too funny.