Sunday, March 25, 2007

Gopher Grab A Booey! Man Overboard

What's with the recent epidemic of people falling off cruise ships? Is this a new problem or did it just happen to one guy and a couple others thought it would be cool to copy cat? To all these people I have a few questions I would like answered.
1) HOW? Or more exact, How DRUNK are you? I mean, I understand if you were tipsy. You're on a cruise, Issac tends to overserve and you enjoyed one too many umbrella drinks. But lets face it, it takes some amount of cordination to jump up on the railing and swan dive into the deep blue. Unless you pissed off Julie and Vicki and they pushed you, or you're one of Doc's disgruntled girlfriends.
2) HOW DUMB ARE YOU? In this question I am also referring to your friends. Did they encourage this? If this is the case, get new friends. Or at least don't listen when they want you to reinact the"King of The World" scene in Titanic.
3) HOW PISSED WAS EVERYONE WHEN THEY TURNED AROUND TO GET YOU? Not that I am a great waterskier, but I remember how annoying it was to drop some stupid skier who tripped over the wake and have to go back and retreive them. This person fell off a floating city. If I were the spotter I would say "fuck it" and let him swim his ass to shore.

But maybe falling of a cruise ship is tramatizing. Especially if you can't swim and even more so if you are appetizing to sea life. I however am not sympathetic. My advice to them is this: Keep your ass on the Lido deck and take in a Charo show. No one cares if you drown.

14 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

OMG Cakes, I was thinking the same thing this morning when I was watching the news. I've been on a cruise and it's not easy to fall off. Seriously, it's not. They had to have climbed, jumped, were pushed, etc.

Can you say, duhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Jean said...

Maybe they jumped because Charo was performing and they were hoping for Captain & Tenelle. And Julie was replaced by the woman (I cannot remember her name). Or perhaps Photographer Ace took compromising photos of them!!

Or maybe the woman tried out to be a LOVE BOAT MERMAID and did not make it so she jumped overboard! Speaking of overboard - ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE!!! "Andreeeewww . .I'm sitting!"

Danielle Bronson said...

ace...Now that takes me back. And wasn't the chick who replaced Julie her cousin Judy? i could be wrong

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Hee, hee, now that was funny. And hey, Cakes, I just posted more fly girl pics on my blog. Just wait until after the conference. Man, I love my camera;)

Barbie Jo Mahoney said...

Oh too freaking fun-ny!!! Yes, it's not easy to fall overboard (and YES it's my all time favorite movie too!!! I LOVE YOU KURT!!! COME BACK FOR ME!!!!!)

ooops, sorry, I lost myself. well at least I didn't JUMP *snort*

Oh, and I still have a captain and tenille lp somewhere. ewww...did I just date myself?? damn, I do that alot lately.

shut up, Cakes! Just because you're the baby!!! You just wait, you'll be old someday too!

Luv you!!! Can't wait to see your cute ASS Friday!!!!

Jean said...

Hey can I dress up as Charo and do a show in Florida?

Anonymous said...

And everything, and variants?

Anonymous said...

I have thought and have removed this question

Anonymous said...

All can be

Anonymous said...

Amusing topic


I know a site with answers to a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

Hello

Thank's for this page, very useful info.

--
[url=http://anttalkflann.blogspot.com]antec talkie flannel[/url] , [url=http://digital-slrs-review.blogspot.com/2009/10/digital-slr-basics-very-good-detail.html]guide to digital slr[/url] , [url=http://advanceovinformati.blogspot.com]advanced oven information[/url] , [url=http://chehandbsue.blogspot.com]chess handbag suede[/url] , [url=http://to-y-sheepski.blogspot.com]tote you sheepskin[/url]

Anonymous said...

hi all!nice world
best

sisters taboo sex stories said...

``I know you know what happened this evening, he said. HAMMOND Im not at liberty to say.
erotic teen sex stories
animal and wemon sex stories
free adult erotic goup sex stories
xxx stories son fucks mom
animal sex stories telling
``I know you know what happened this evening, he said. HAMMOND Im not at liberty to say.

animal sex stories for women said...

He sucked my nipples like they were thesweetest fruits. Everyone wins.
free beastiality pics stories xxxx
bdsm forced weight loss stories
lesbian nipple stories
child masturbation stories
free father daughter incest stories
He sucked my nipples like they were thesweetest fruits. Everyone wins.