Monday, February 12, 2007

Kill Me, But I Liked Anna Nicole



So I know she was a little nutty, but I really liked Anna Nicole Smith. Not that she was a great actress or rocket scientist ( but perhaps just as oversexxed as some of the rocket scientists recently in the news) but beyond the fake boobs she was a real person. This woman may have had huges sucesses but incredible sadness. She came from nothing and made something of herself. Her poor dead son loved her and was always by her side. For a kid to love his mom that much she had to have done something right.

I admit, I watched the Anna Nicole Show and there were times when I thought it was pathetic, but man that woman bouced back. She was facing a million law suits, family members begging for money. She had a tough life, despite the Hollywood surroundings.

I feel so bad for Dannilyn. Its a wierd to think that Anna Nicole was the stability in her life and now she's gone. What a drama.

Just Like Anna Nicole

2 comments:

JT said...

I liked the Anna Nicole show too. It is very sad and not because it was Anna, but a person.

Barbie Jo Mahoney said...

I agree it is sad. I feel for the baby as well. What a terrible tragedy. I wasn't a big fan, but how she promoted herself was interesting.

Too bad she had to be so eccentric.

I babbling. This totally makes no sense.