Thursday, May 10, 2007

Random Thoughts While Jogging

I am training for a half marathon in September so recently I have been doing a lot of running. First off, running sucks. I hate running but I hate being out of shape even more so for a few months pounding pavement it is.

Running is a lonely sport. you're alone with your thoughts. So, since I have nothing else interesting to post, I give you some of my thoughts as I jog aimlessly around my neighborhood every night.

1) A Hotness Of A Man is Severely Reduced if they are Walking an Emasculating Dog: My idea of a rugged rough and tumble guy is one that walk a Rottweiler or Doberman. If you are holding a little Chuiwawa like fucking Paris Hilton, sorry. Fefe the Pomeranian will NOT get you laid.

2) There are a lot of Uncoordinated Children in the World: I have seen many near fatal spills on roller blades, scooters and bikes and one unfortunate run in with a basketball hoop. ( and I do mean run in) Phys ed classes should not be abolished! Write your congressman.

3) Mailmen can be hot.

4) Chem lawn guy, not so much.

5)My Ipod has many songs I didn't know about. Vanilla Ice is fun to run to.

6) Why do all Skippy ice cream Drivers look like they have Hepatitis.

7)Whats with all the hate on Dandilions? I think they're kind or pretty.

and lastly...

8)How good would a cheeseburger taste right now?

No comments: