Monday, May 21, 2007

At The Finish Line

I am working on this manuscript that basically I actually started writing a month ago and I want to finish the draft by friday. Fifty thousand words in five weeks. Doesn't sound like much but tell that to my aching back, bugged out eyes and oh, I think I have carpul tunnel for real now.

I like to work fast but not this fast.

My plans are to finish this baby completely and send it off by the time my husband is done teaching mid june so I can take off the rest of the summer and enjoy my family. I am totally looking forward to it. But until then I will be waking up at 7am and writing until 8am when the kids get up and sneak it in whenever I can. And at night (now that the TV season is over) I will work to the wee hours.

Yeah! Back to work....

No comments: