Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's Finished! Let It Go!

I am working on this epic manuscript that is longer than a day spent with my mother-in-law and I just can't seemed to declare, Done! Whats with me? I want it to be done. I am quite sick of it actually, but why can't I let this manuscript go?
Now I am to the point of procrastination which is probably just as bad becasue then I really won't ever finish. Now I am not even making ense, which makes it good that i am not working on my manuscript right now in the first place.
Am I speaking English/ I think I'll go wtach TV. My brain is too fried to do anything esle

9 comments:

JT said...

send me your stuff!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Patty Cakes. I so beleive in you. You are awesome, sister. Do not scrap what you have done. Change elements of it if you don't like it, but don't trash it. Brainstorm with us. That's what we're here for.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Post, post, post again. I need more!!!!!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Tag, you're it. Now you have to come up with 5 things no one knows about you and post them. Then you have to tag 5 other people. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I somehow stumbled over to your site... most likely from Karitown.

Brain fry always creates some interest reactions!

Barbie Jo Mahoney said...

Patty Cakes!!!! Enough with the procrastination!! You can do it and we're behind you 100% (even more because MY behind is bigg enough for all of us!!)HA!!

And I agree with Karitown...let's brainstorm if you're stuck. jen-t and karitown help me allll the time!

Okay, so get to it girlfriend!!!

Barbie Jo Mahoney said...

Hey, you're as bad as I am. get posting will ya! Everybody yelled at me.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Post, post, post!! There I yelled at her too, Barb. At least she didn't have my ass sprawled across her blog.

Barbie Jo Mahoney said...

Oh yeah...I'm sure there's some incriminating pics of her somewhere....I do believe there was some chair dancing and dollar bills happening at one point....

So post already!!! Or the bunnies will tell it allllll.......