Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm Back BABY!!!!!!!!
















So I went to Florida for a few weeks with my family and friends. I flew with the help of some great drugs (thank you Valium), shopped, went to the beach, golfed, got a tan and did some reading that I otherwise would not have time to do. I am totally refreshed, ready to write. ( A chapter a week is out critique partner pact) I'm ready bitches! Bring it on!


I thought I would post a few vacation pics just for your viewing pleasure. Its great to be home.

1 comment:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Awesome pictures, Cakes!!! So glad you're back. But what a vacation. Man, I would love to be you and be there.

Although I can't complain with the weather we've been having now;))

Now get me that chapter. I'm behind so I have to finish 5 and do my 6 for this week. Must make my deadline;))